Tuesday 21st July 2015
- Welcome drink, offered by the Aero-Club of Grenchen.
After the check-in to your accommodation you will go for a short tour in Grenchen and its region.
Wednesday 22nd July 2015
- Pick up BMC bicycles for exploring the region.
Back at the airport you are invited for sightseeing flight with Beach 18.
Dinner at the airport hotel and also sightseeing flights are offerd by Hugo Mathys
Thursday 23rd July 2015
- Visit skyguide Air Navigation Services in Du¨bendorf
Visit Swiss Airforce Museum Du¨bendorf
Friday 24th July 2015
- Hotair balloon ride.
Thereafter you go for a guided tour in the hystoric city of Berne, the federal capital of Switzerland.
Saturday 25th July 2015
- Glider flying at Grenchen airport and in the surrounding airspace.
Together with a flight instructor you will be introduced into glider flying in Grenchen.
In the evening cadets are invited to the „Hangarparty“.
Sunday 26th July 2015
- Glider flying over the Jura mountains.
Experience the updraughts over the Jura mountains.
After that day as glider pilots, we will enjoy a typical Swiss dish in a restaurant up on the mountain.
Monday 27th July 2015
- Top of Switzerland, the „Oberengadin“. For the next five days we live 1700 m above sealevel.
Our hotel is located in the lovely village Celerina.
Transfer with Super Puma by Swiss Air Force.
Tuesday 28th July 2015
- Geological tour at the glacier of Morteratsch.
In the afternoon visit the hotel Badrutt‘s Palace in St. Moritz.
Wednesday 29th July 2015
- Winch launching and Soaring in the alpine scenery in the Engadin.
Thursday 30th July 2015
- Travel to Diavolezza by the Bernina Express train and the Diavolezza cable-car.
Hike to Mt. Pers at 3207 meters above sea level.
In the evening we climb by cable-railway to the Mouttas Muragl for dinner.
Friday 31st July 2015
- By Swiss Air Force helicopter flight to Emmen.
Visiting the Homebase of „Patrouille Suisse“.
Flight to Grenchen by Super Puma.
In the evening travel by railway to Biel, visiting a Summernight spectacle with a beautifull firework
Saturday 1st August 2015
- Swiss National Day.
PC12 Flight offered by Heinz Winzenried
Time to relax in the region Grenchen
Sunday 2nd August 2015
- The Farewell Dinner takes place in the evening.
Monday 3rd August 2015
- Flight by aircraft to Gruyères.
In the factory Cailler you learn how swiss chocolate is made.
In the charming village we enjoy the typical Swiss dish "Raclette".
Tuesday 4th August 2015
- Today we are invited for flights by the oldtimer Bu¨cker Jungmann.
We transfer by car to Lucerne to visit the traffic museum "Verkehrshaus"
In the afternoon we transfer to Bouchs where we visit the Pilatus Aircraft factory
In the evening you'll have free time for sightseeing Lucerne.
Wednesday 5th August 2015
- After a "by by brunch" departure by Super Puma at 08:45 LT to Frankfurt.