By the end of December
- Prepare Provisional IACE Exchange Programme and send to all countries. Information should include dates for arrival and departure and which airport or city venue for ticketing purposes
- If not already started, put into effect your process for selecting candidates for the current exchange
- Countries using the Europe Assembly Point must provide a list to the German Delegate with the following information:
- Names, Age and Gender of the personnel by 1st June
- Preliminary time of Arrival and Departure
March, April, May
- Fine tuning of Exchange Programme, selection of candidates and travel arrangements
- Pay the Annual Subscription Fee by no later than 1st March
- Complete Registration Form re IACE Planning Conference
- List of cadets and escorts names, addresses, age and gender to host countries.
- IACEA Information Forms (by no later than 1st May) - approved format - and final Exchange Programs to host countries.
- Registration Fees for IACEA Planning Conference, in the currency of the country hosting the conference, is due in advance of the Planning Conference
- The Registration Fee: US$300 (or amount agreed at the previous Conference), is payable on receipt
- Cut-off date for substitutes is 1st July, except by agreement with receiving host country
- First Phase Exchange Dates as agreed
- Inform exchange countries of the mobile/cell phone number(s) of your national escort officer(s)
- Second Phase of Exchange as agreed
- Agenda Items for the IACEA Planning Conference are due
- Advise host country final list of delegates for the IACEA Planning Conference and send in Registration Fees.
- Delegates not attending the Conference are to send the Secretary General their reports for that year's Exchange and also their proposed exchange numbers for the following year's Exchange.